Welcome back my crafty PEEPS!! Today's Stamping With Sami #7 is a fun one! Sooo many different possibilities with this theme....
OFFICIAL STAMPING WITH SAMI CHALLENGE RULES:
Our Stamping With Sami (SWS) challenges are designed to inspire beginner and advanced stampers. We focus on SP and Company Stamps and supplies found in the SP Store because we know our products are fantastic and I am sure you would agree!
We want our challenges to be super fun for everyone, keeping the following rules in mind:
1. Entries must clearly identify SWS Challenge in their blog post or gallery entry so that we KNOW you are playing along with the SWS Challenge. Link back to us, list us as part of your description, etc. Make it clear that you are participating in our challenge or else your entry will be deleted from the linky widget. We don't want our challenge to be the last thing you list in tiny print, we want to be the inspiration for your creation.
2. Entries to our challenges must use at least ONE SP and Co. Stamp.
3. Your creation must be newly created, specifically for our challenge.
4. We love other challenges, just like the rest of you, but there comes a time when the challenge madness gets out of hand. So to curb excessive challenge pile-ups: Entries that enter more than 2 other challenges will be removed.
5. Of course, entries must follow the guidelines given for the actual challenge also.
For my "Love Theme" card, I really wanted to incorporate some wonderful LIPS that Sami sent me to play with...I got busy and found some wonderful papers from my Echo Park "Yours Truly" 6 x 6 Designer papers, an older sketch from My Favorite Things - Wednesday Stamp Club and some twine and got to work:
Stamps: Bold Sentiments I, Lippy Single Stamp (Sp & Co.)
Paper: Real Red, Basic Black, Yours Truly (EP)
Ink: Real Red, Basic Black
Accessories: sewing machine, baker's twine, flower, dimensionals
I am also entering my card into the following challenges:
Stamps R Us - Love Theme
Scrap-Creations - Valentines
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes w/ optional Heart or Love theme
Party Time Tuesdays - Valentines
Top Tip Tuesday - Valentines (my tip: when using baker's twine, tape the ends to the back of your card before layering it down )
Try it On Tuesday - Love
Tuesday Throwdown - Be my Valentine
Creative Belli Blog - Hearts/Valentine (my older embellishment is the black fabric flower)
Fresh Brewed - LOVE
Truly Scrumptious - Love and Hearts
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges - Love is in the Air
PaperPlay Challenges - Love Letters
Jellypark Challenges - Shades of Love
Simply Create Too - Red Hot
Thanks for stopping by today - please take some time to hop on over to SP & Co. Stamps Blog and participate in our challenge for your chance at a prize from Sami! Good luck and happy crafting!